As commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, MEXT consortium for promotion of IB education in Japan was established in May 2018 with the aim of disseminating the International Baccalaureate (IB) programs in Japan.
This website provides basic IB information not only to the officials of IB candidate and accredited schools but also to all school officials who are interested in the IB. Moreover, we plan to open the Air Campus (information sharing site for members) in the near future to promote information sharing among parties involved in the IB.
For an overview of MEXT consortium for promotion of IB education in Japan, please click here.
For information concerning International Baccalaureate workshops, please click here.
School Officials Topics
- 【March 29th, 2022】IB Webinar: Pre-IB by IBO
- 【19 June (Sat)・22 June (Tues) 2021】IB eSeminar from IB Diploma Programme (DP) to Higher Education
- 【20 May 2021】IB eSeminar on ‘IB Career-Related Programme (IBCP)
- 【2019.10.26(Saturday)】Presentation「The Theory of Knowledge in Japanese Schools: Reflections from the First Article One IB School in Japan 」(Organised by ICU)
- 【23 February 2020, Sunday】IB Education Forum Japan 2020 Co-sponsored by MEXT Consortium for Promotion for IB Education in Japan
- 2018/10/14 Improvement of domestic promotion system on international baccalaureate Project symposium
- Symposium by Okayama University